Monday, May 25, 2009

prom prom prom

I had prom on friday. It was uber fun. My boyfriend said he wasnt very good at dancing, so i didnt think he would want to...but we ended up dancing all night. We went back and chilled at my friends house and slept outside in tents.....it would have been nice to go to a party...but after prom was still fun....the actual prom was awesome though!!!!
I LIKE DANCING :)
My bff came over before...she doesnt go to my school but she came to see me get ready for prom :) :) :)
there was a big group there but these are just a few photos








4 comments:

  1. wow, you look gorgeous! that is such a pretty dress too!
    sounds like you had an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


    I was so shocked to get your comment. Seriously. I was like whoa! Itwillbeswell!

    As for what bras I wear with the uneck dress? I dont wear any!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress--you looked wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love your dress
    xx

    the crumpet girls

    ReplyDelete