Wednesday, February 18, 2009

whats it like up there

I have been short my whole life, I am only 5 ft tall. I will often look at someone and think about how short they are only to find that we are the same height or they are even an inch taller than me. Its very annoying sometimes
I went to american apparel today and tried this on. I had been wanting it for a while

When I tried it on it was HUGE. damn one size things. It went down to my lower thigh and even when i pulled it up the band at the bottom hung loosely around me and it wouldnt stay up. I am quite annoyed. For some reason i really liked this item....if anyone has found anything similar please let me know
I also tried on the disco pants, the material was comfy but they were very high waisted and since my torso is about 2 inches long they went all the way up to under my bust...well, very close to it.

I also tried on this dress. I have it in a short sleeve version. I wasnt expecting to like the longsleeve one but i do....i actually think the body like fits better than the short sleeve even though its the same haha


I am also still craving tye dye leggings. I want to make some in black and white soooo bad

and my mom cleaned out her shoe closet and actually gave me something this time. My mom has a lot of shoes but actually keeps them and wears them for a very long time....but i got something this time. The patent leather pair is from gucci i wore them to my freshmen homecoming and they basically killed my feet, but my mom had just gotten them, so hopefully they are worn in more now because she wore them a lot. The second pair is from stewart weitzman(sp?) they are kind of worn out, but very comfortable and i like the snake skin plat form...sorrry for the bad pictures. It was nice. I spent the last of my money on a pair of jeans...well, actually as I mentioned on sushi...so its like i got to go shopping with out actually spending money.



mmmm. So this is my last year of gymnastics, It literally makes me cry. I devoted my entire life to this. I cant even count the things i gave up to do this sport. I met some amazing people, and even though i suffered through a lot of things through out, i wouldn't trade it for anything. i really doubt i can make my college team, its not one of those "oh just try out" kind of things...like, i dont have the skills, i cant just try. I am not upset, i think i will need the extra time next year. Well, i am upset, but i dont feel like "oh im not good enough". I started gymanstics really late, not til I was 9 so im kind of old for my level, but i love it none the less. My parents are getting tired of it, I offered to them other day to drop one of my electives that cost a good deal of money to save a bit of money and my mom was like "just stop gymnastics" and that got me really pissed off, but then when I was legit upset and willing to she is all "noooooo dont do that". I hate that she cant make up her mind. She hates driving me there all the time, but she is the one who wanted me to wait til i was 18 to get my licence. Anyway...i dont really know what im saying...but i kind of feel like when i stop part of me will be gone..EVERYONE, even people im not friends with knows i do gymnastics, its just my thing....and i kind of feel like im losing part of what defines me in stopping, and i know i will always be involved in it in someway, but it still makes me sad.

3 comments:

  1. i just added you now!

    youre so lucky...my mum gives her old shoes to oxfam 'for the poor people.'

    like a tramp would wear five inch brocade stilettos, but anyway...

    Livi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm the snakeskin ones!!! lovely :)

    ReplyDelete